Recruiting Counsellors/Play Therapists/Creative Arts Therapists
We have an exciting opportunity to join ConnectEd, one of the largest providers of counselling and therapy services to schools in London. We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and motivated individuals with a qualification in Counselling, Play Therapy or a Creative Arts Therapy.
Successful applicants will receive an excellent package including generous pension provision, external clinical supervision, line-management and continuing professional development.
We currently have vacancies for counsellors/therapists to work:
- Two days per week at a primary school
- Three days per week at a secondary school
Both schools are located in Kensington and Chelsea and are walking distance from Ladbroke Grove tube station.
Successful applicants will:
- Possess a qualification in Counselling, Play Therapy or a Creative Arts Therapy
- Have at least one year’s post qualifying experience of working therapeutically with children/young people of similar ages to the pupils you are applying to work with (i.e. primary or secondary)
- Have a good understanding of working in an educational setting
- Be willing to deliver both individual and group work
- Hold membership of an appropriate professional body (BACP, BAPT, BADth, BAAT etc.)
- Where applicable to your qualification/training, be HCPC registered or professionally accredited (or actively working towards accreditation).
The posts are term-time only. For each one day per week post an additional three days must be worked annually during the school holidays.
Salary: £30,838 – £34,232 pro rata
Job descriptions and an application form can be found here:
Completed applications can be emailed to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Monday 31st July 2017, 9am
INTERVIEW DATE: Thursday 3rd August 2017
ConnectEd is the delivery arm for the mental health services provided by the Catholic Children’s Society, a registered charity that supports disadvantaged children and families. Currently we deliver counselling and therapy on-site in over 70 schools (both Catholic and non-Catholic). We are an inclusive employer and there is no requirement for applicants to be Catholic.
CCS is committed to safe recruitment and the post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Charity No. 210920